The Covid-19 Pandemic has pushed organizations to make more use of digital platforms. Matsapha Town Council has also adopted a similar approach. It is on the regard that Council encourages its valuable Stakeholders to limit its visitations to Council sites. The best way for stakeholders to access services is to make use of the Matsapha Town Council website on www.matsapha.co.sz
The website is an ideal source of information and a platform to perform some services. Council website has been developed to offer stakeholders convenience as they can access various information they need in their own time and at the comfort of their home. Below are ways in which the website is useful:
- It provides sections about MTC, Governance, Departments and services provided by Council.
- It is an advertising platform for Active Tenders, Vacancies and Public Notices.
- It serves as an archive for completed activities to update stakeholders on the progress of the Town’s development in the form of Annual Reports, Newsletters and Matsapha News section.
- Matsapha Ratepayers can also check their rates account without having to leave their home
- Ratepayers can also share their feedback by accessing the feedback form to share their enquiries or comments towards the development of Matsapha Town.
- Ratepayers can also access forms, required for some services they may seek.
As a contingency plan to Covid-19, Council scaled down a number of employees working on site and introduced working from home and rotational working schedules. With the carefully planned out schedule Council ensured that services offered to our valuable stakeholders are not fully compromised. Council encourages the public to make use of the website during this time.